I have 5 years of experience with children up to the age of 12 years old .
I’m friendly, hardworking, trustworthy and bubbly. I love meeting new people and helping others. I strive to be adventurous with children on play dates, trips to the park and play time outside Fairy Hunting, making bug boxes, baking, clay making, pebble painting etc .
I have 4 years nanny experience and 2 years experience working as a gymnastics coach for children aged of 2-14years and baby balance classes for babies-2years . I have lots of experience with children and love working with them. I have experience working with SEN Children.
I am confident to lead structured study sessions while children are not currently at school.
I have a CPD level 3 in childcare,
Level 3 in Child Protection,
Level 2 Health and Safety,
Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety,
Level 2 in Being safe- Effective First Aid Management in your setting
Achieving CACHE level 3 in caring for children and young people.
6 Hour Paediatric First Aid
My availability can be flexible
|Last Updated: 23/05/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
Fees can be renegotiated fairly
- DBS Check (added 29/10/2021)
- Full CV (added 26/07/2021)
- UK Passport (added 15/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 12/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Being Safe (added 12/08/2020)
- Utility Bill: car insurance (added 28/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: CPD level 3 childcare awareness (added 28/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.