Hi, I'm newly registered and have three Children of my own (6,9 and 12). I'm 32 years old and originally from Germany having lived in the UK for 9 years.
I have previously worked in a Nursery Setting and have experience in looking after newborns and Children with special needs(Autism and Adhd) . I'm first Aid trained (12 hours paediatric) and have 2 levels in makaton sign Language.
GCSEs’ , A levels in Health and Social care, Paediatric first Aid, Childminder registration Course, Makaton Sign Language qualification.
Full time Spaces available as well as Breakfast and After School 7- 20:00 o'clock all year round
|Last Updated: 05/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Childminding from £3.00 per hour
4£ per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ribbon Academy Trust
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Westlea Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary Magdalen's Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Seaham
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: paediatric First Aid (added 01/10/2019)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 01/10/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.