I am a 24 year old architecture graduate with my own business. I have been a swimming teacher since I was 16, which I did alongside studying and then my business to act as a source of stable income. However, I have recently been taking care of a friends 3 year old boy and have absolutely loved the time we have spent together, so would love to pursue nannying for a family who are looking for regular care.
- I have 8 years experience working as a qualified swimming teacher with children aged 3 - 11, but I am willing to work for families needing care for kids outside this range. I have also had experience working with children with special needs, such as down syndrome and autism, and used to volunteer to read with children with dyslexia so I have knowledge in this area too.
- I have additional qualifications in 'Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults', Lifesaving and 'Child Protection' from the NSPCC
- I have a degree in Architecture from Newcastle University and am proficient in maths and english so I am more than happy to assist with homework/ tutoring
- Level 2 Teaching Qualification in Swimming, STA
- 'Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults', STA
- Lifesaving, STA
- 'Child Protection', NSPCC
- BA (Hons) Architecture
Working for myself means my hours are flexible.
Please note, unfortunately I do not have a car so I would struggle to travel long distances.
|Last Updated: 14/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
£10 / hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.