• My name is Elizabeth also Known as Liz to all the children I’ve worked with and I am an Ofsted registered home- based childminder Known as Strictly Jolly child care service.
• I have a 9 year old daughter and 25 years niece; they are friendly, caring and helpful with children of all ages and adults.
• I’m a versatile cook and have catered for events and children’s parties.
• Easy access to park, library and children’s centre
• I have certificate for food allergies.
• I have worked with children in early years for over 20 years. With extensive experience in Preschools as a room leader, school nurseries and private Nurseries, Play group settings and children centres working well with children and parents/guardians through good communication and a friendly approach.
• I am very creative and I love sewing and make creative accessories for friend and family.
• I have a good rapport with adults and children.
• My house is 10 minutes walk from Edmonton green train and bus stations and 2 minutes walk from the 192 bus stop, making my home easily accessible to transport.
As registered childminder. I will be open for children of critical workers and vulnerable children.
• I have worked with children from 2 months to 5 years for over 20 years.
• With extensive experience in Preschools as a room leader,
• Years working in nurseries.
• Experience in Play group settings.
• Experience in children centres.
• I was also a dinner lady giving me experience in food hygiene and child allergies.
Level 3 Childminding
Food Hygiene Certificate
Food Allergy certificate
First Aid Certificate
Child Behaviour Management Certificate
Open weekdays 7:30 am to 7.:30pm
|Last Updated: 18/05/2020|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
My fee start from £4 to £6
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 14/10/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Liz. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Liz is such an amazing childminder, she gives my children healthy food and they learnt so much in a short time being with her. My children really miss her during this quarantine and it has made me appreciate how much she did and how much they gained in being with her, not only did their words and numbers increase but they were so well behaved. She treats all the kids in her care like they are her own children and we can't wait to get back to her. I recommend Liz as a childminder she is warm loving and your children will gain so much.
As a first time parent I was so scared and worried to leave my daughter (20 months old) with another person, but she just fell in love with Liz. . My daughter cannot wait in the morning to get at Liz's place and she never look for me, she is so happy to be there.
Liz it's just amazing .She loves children, she is looking after my daughter as her own.She always sending me pictures of what she eats (Liz Always make sure she give her healthy food) and of there daily activities(every time she teach her new things). She is taking her to the park, library and etc. Every day my child knows new words, she learn so much with Liz! Liz Always trying her best, she will never do anything that we may not be happy with.
Every morning she is telling me what it's the plan for the day and in the evening she is giving me feedback.
Liz it's a very professional lady she make sure everything it's in the right way!
I Couldn't be more happy for our family. Me and my husband we are both sure our daughter it's save and looked after well!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.