My name is Catia and I am a mum of a boy, aged 9 years old. We live in the Old Town area, with my husband, son and cat Willow.
After various experiences in childcare and education sector, I became a childminder to offer a service to others who would like their children to be cared for in a ‘home from home’ environment, whilst allowing me to stay within the field I am passionate about - childcare and learning & development in early years - and which allows me to be here for my own child at the same time.
Training in childminder setting.
Worked in nursery and infant schools for 2 years and a half, where I worked and interacted with children from the age of 3 to 7 years old.
Complete childcare course - level 3
First aid training
Monday to Friday
|Last Updated: 27/08/2020|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
- Fees: £5.50 per hour, minimum charge of 6 hours per day. (£7.50 p/h before 7am/after 6pm & Weekends/Bank Holidays).
- Payment due monthly in advance.
- Deposit of 1 weeks’ fees required. Refundable at end of contract if all obligations have been met.
- Deposit of 50% of first months fees to hold a space for longer than one month (Non-refundable) with balance to be paid on contract start-date.
My Local Schools
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid 2020 (added 24/09/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 04/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Training Certificate (added 04/02/2020)
- Training Certificate: Autism Training Certificate (added 04/02/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Award in Complete Childcare (added 04/02/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: 2 Day Paediatric First Aid Course (added 04/02/2020)
- DBS Check (added 04/02/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Catia C. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I am extremely happy with the care my daughter has received. Catia’s home is always welcoming, clean and well organised and my daughter has great fun playing with all the toys available and with the other children in her care. Her warm and friendly but no nonsense approach sets her apart from other childminders.
She provides a wide, fun range of activities including plenty of outdoor exercise.
Catia is a great communicator and has no trouble in gaining my daughter’s confidence and therefore encouraging good behaviour and kindness. I am confident Catia can be both firm and kind when disciplining my daughter if she’s being naughty and warm and reassuring if she is under the weather. I am also confident she can administer either first aid or medication following all the correct procedures and completing the necessary records to ensure her health and safety.
I receive a diary detailing what my daughter has done each day. From this I have a complete picture of her whole day including what she has eaten, how long she has slept and all her activities. This helps me to feel involved with her care.
All in all I am thoroughly happy with the level of care my daughter receives and I’m certain that being in such a positive and happy environment is helping her develop into a confident and self assured little girl.
I would absolutely recommend Catia as a great and reliable childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.