Babysitter in Kensal Green
Female Non-smoker Member since Oct 2019 Last Updated Jul 2020 Last Login 04 Jul 2020 Email
I am a 24-year-old experienced full-time nanny currently available for evening or weekend babysitting.
I have both nanny and babysitting experience with ages newborn to 14 years old. I am more then comfortable carrying out dinner, bath and bed routines, organising fun activities or ferrying to extracurricular activities on the weekend. I love to be outdoors, exploring nature and love to swim. I also enjoy to read and to bake. I am definitely a lover of animals and an experienced horse rider. I happily bring this joy for nature and living things into the lives of the children I care for. Sparking their natural joy and curiosity is definitely a great passion of mine!
Please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me if you are interested in learning more about me or having a conversation about prospective babysitting jobs.
I greatly look forward to hearing from you.
Current Full-time Nanny, Kensal Green London
Full-day care for one 6 month girl
Part Time Nanny, Melbourne,
- Cared for 2 girls from ages 2 months and 23 months until current age of 3 and 4.5
- Worked overnights with newborn 3 times a week for 2 years
- Full day care from 8am until 7pm 3-4 days a week (including some weekends). Organised all meals and nap times
- Collaborated with parents to evolve schedules and routines to fit the developing girls
- Travelled internationally with the family twice. This involved long haul flights, round the clock care for 6 weeks and organising children suitcases.
- Job evolved to include kinder drop offs and extra-curricular activity attendance (ballet, swimming lessons etc)
- Organised fun activities that evolved with ages to learn new and exciting benchmarks, including developing speech, learning to walk, learning to write, alphabet and numbers.
- Kept house clean and organised including laundry, kitchen, children’s rooms and playroom.
- Kept family schedule organised and running smoothly
Prior to this role, I worked as an after school/holiday Nanny with a 4-year-old girl for 2 years in my home town (Wollongong Australia).
- I picked her up from preschool/school bus, 3 days a week.
- Regular full-day Holiday care from 8am to 7pm.
- Organised activities that incorporated fun and learning experiences.
- Coordinated and safely transported on various trips Inc. Gymnastics, swimming, markets and movies
- Organised healthy and nutritious meals throughout the day
7+ years of casual babysitting experience.
Currently studying a Bachelor of Science - major Psychology
HSC (the Australian equivalent of A levels)
First Aid Training
Evenings from 7:30pm or weekends
|Last Updated: 04/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Babysitting £10+/hr dependent on location, hours and number of children
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 11/12/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.