Nanny in City Of Westminster
Babysitter in City Of Westminster
Female Non-smoker Member since Oct 2019 Last Updated Nov 2019 Last Login 28 Nov 2019 Email
I am a 24-year-old experienced nanny currently looking for a full-time position with a young family.
I am an Australian citizen (with a long term working visa) who has just moved back to the UK, where I love to be. I am an avid traveller but am now looking to settle into a long term role after working and travelling the past year.
I love to be outdoors, exploring nature and love to swim. I also enjoy to read and to bake. I am definitely a lover of animals and an experienced horse rider. I happily bring this joy for nature and living things into the lives of the children I care for. Sparking their natural joy and curiosity is definitely a great passion of mine!
I am looking for a family that I can feel at home with. It is important to me that they are friendly and welcoming and are able to have full trust in me with their children. I previously worked with a family in Melbourne for 3 years and most of my experience is with young babies and toddlers. However, I am also confident with primary aged children.
Please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me if you are interested in learning more about me or having a conversation about prospective nanny positions.
I greatly look forward to hearing from you.
Part Time Nanny, Melbourne,
- Cared for 2 girls from ages 2 months and 23 months until current age of 3 and 4.5
- Worked overnights with newborn 3 times a week for 2 years
- Full day care from 8am until 7pm 3-4 days a week (including some weekends). Organised all meals and nap times
- Collaborated with parents to evolve schedules and routines to fit the developing girls
- Travelled internationally with the family twice. This involved long haul flights, round the clock care for 6 weeks and organising children suitcases.
- Job evolved to include kinder drop offs and extra-curricular activity attendance (ballet, swimming lessons etc)
- Organised fun activities that evolved with ages to learn new and exciting benchmarks, including developing speech, learning to walk, learning to write, alphabet and numbers.
- Kept house clean and organised including laundry, kitchen, children’s rooms and playroom.
- Kept family schedule organised and running smoothly
Prior to this role, I worked as an after school/holiday Nanny with a 4-year-old girl for 2 years in my home town (Wollongong Australia).
- I picked her up from preschool/school bus, 3 days a week.
- Regular full-day Holiday care from 8am to 7pm.
- Organised activities that incorporated fun and learning experiences.
- Coordinated and safely transported on various trips Inc. Gymnastics, swimming, markets and movies
- Organised healthy and nutritious meals throughout the day
7+ years of casual babysitting experience.
Bachelor of Science Psychology (on hold)
HSC (the Australian equivalent of GCSE)
First Aid Training
Currently Full-time availability
|Last Updated: 13/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
Babysitting £15+/hr dependent on location, hours and number of children
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.