I am a Ofsted registered childminder providing childcare based in Chadwell heath. I have 4 children of my own 11,10,7,5 years old.
i am a confident, knowledgeable worker, dedicated to creating a stimulating, encouraging, safe atmosphere for each child's individual needs.
I am big on staying active something I share with all the children by having daily walks, and having at least 2visits a week to local farms, soft play areas, park, library and other places.
During my time working with children in different settings i.e. tuition and holiday clubs, i have developed strong skills in supporting young children, and i am genuinely passionate about providing the best child care and play experiences.
I make it a priority to communicate with parents through daily discussion and shared planning on the tiney app. This makes sure every child gets the personal attention they need to settle in easily, feel loved, and learn and develop effectively.
Because I’m a member of tiney,
-every family that joins me gets £100 off their first month as a thank you for signing up.
-Emergency childcare. If I’m ill, I have somebody who can take over so you’re not left trying to sort something out last minute.
-A fantastic mobile app that handles payments, communication and EYFS tracking.
- Experienced teaching assistant
-two years experience of working in a school as a play-leader.
-2 years experience tutor; a KS1-KS2
-12 years extensive experience with my own children too!
• 3 A-levels: Drama, Media, Business studies
• 8 GCSE including Math, English and Science
• DBS Checked
• Full Pediatric Aid
• CPD-keep them safe-Protecting children from Sexual Exploitation V2
• HM Government FGM course: An Introduction to FGM, Forced Marriage, Spirit Possession and
• HM Government Prevent E-learning training
• Full driving license with car
• CPD-Food Safety & Hygiene level 2
• CPD-Safeguarding young people level 2
• CPD-completed all 7modules of anti-bullying course (NCB)
• CPD- a practical guide to the GDPR level 2
• CPD-supporting children with SEND in the Early years level 2
• Completed three months of comprehensive training with tiney. This included a blend of online and
offline training, totalling over 60 hours.
I am available Monday to Friday to provide day care, after school care and school pickups from/to furze children’s center, Furze infants school, and Warren juniors.
|Last Updated: 06/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
- Childminding from £5.75 per hour
to be discussed
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: paediatric first aid (added 30/11/2019)
- DBS Check (added 30/11/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.