I have over 16 years of experience with children aged between the years of one to seven.
For any additional information including documents please contact me directly.
2017 NOV - 2019 DEC
DAY TIME NANNY
- Day time nanny/teacher (English-Polish Family) for two children aged 2 and 7 years old.
2007 - SEPT 2017
TEACHER PRIVATE NURSERY WITH A FRENCH LANGUAGE PROFILE ‘MALY AMBASADOR’
- Nursery Group leader. Preparing children for primary school education.
- Preparing each lesson, practical and non-practical, beforehand by using a variety of teaching channels that will engage the class.
- Organising outdoors activities such as day visits to the museum, theatre, library and parks.
- Preparing children towards a variety of competitions such as Art, Play and Music.
- Supervising a project entitled ‘International Kindergarten – AIESEC’.
- Supervising a group of future apprentices in Nursery.
- Preparing and supervising events for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Family Picnic and more.
2015 - SEPT 2017
CARER FOR THE ELDERLY
- Helping a Female in everyday activities, ranging from domestic to social.
2003 - 2007
DAY TIME NANNY
- Day time nanny for two children aged 1,5 – 3 years old.
This passion of mine had tuned into a career with the following qualifications;
- I am a graduate of the University in Rzeszow, Poland, where I also completed my Master studies specialising in 'Social Prevention' and 'Nursery Education'.
|Last Updated: 20/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.