Household Help in Gloucester
Babysitter in Gloucester
Male Member since Dec 2019 Last Updated Sep 2021 Last Login Feb 2022
My name is Carlos, I live in Gloucester and I work as a self-employed. I am caring, reliable, honest, flexible and a positive person. I can provide excellent references and a DBS check. I hold public liability insurance.
I have training and many years of experience in healthcare and education.
I can provide exceptional home care services and support children and young adults with special educational needs. I am able and confident to manage medical conditions.
Services: personal care, social support, educational support, sensory play, independent living support, overnight support.
I have training and many years of experience in educational settings and in health and social care. I have been working as a primary school teacher in Portugal, teaching assistant in a special school and care assistant in England.
I can provide exceptional care services and support children and young adults with special educational needs. I am able to do sensory play sessions, support students with special needs with Maths, English and Science, able to work with individuals with complex health needs and provide end of life care. I am able and confident to manage medical conditions. I can also support overnight.
I have a Degree in Education, Specialization in Special Needs Education, Child Protection Advanced (Level 3), Safeguarding, Total Communication Course, Autism, Induction to Care, Health and Safety, Moving & Handling Training, Gastrostomy Training, Infection Control, Safe Handling of Medicines (Level 2), First Aid at Work Qualification (Level 3), Understanding Anaphylaxis (Level 2), Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People (Level 2), End of Life Care.
|Last Updated: 16/09/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Household Help from £12.00 per hour
- Training Certificate: Understanding Anaphylaxis - Level 2 (added 04/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People - Level 2 (added 04/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Advanced Level 3 (added 04/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Specialization in Special Needs Education (added 10/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (added 06/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding and child protection: the essentials (added 06/01/2020)
- DBS Check (added 06/01/2020)
- EU Passport (added 06/01/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 06/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.