I have been working in childcare since 2012 and have had experience working in nursery settings as well as nannying. I am a reliable individual looking to help when I can. I like to use my experience to my full potential. I have nanny insurance, car insurance, first aid, level 3 qualified as well as being Montessori qualified.
I have experience within childcare from working with children aged 3 months-9 years since 2012. I have full and relevant childcare qualifications. I was a room leader within a nursery and now I am working independently as a nanny.
Childcare level 3
**I am available of of a Thursday.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Friday I am working for a lovely family.
|Last Updated: 05/07/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.50 per hour
- Nannying from £13.50 per hour (gross)
- Utility Bill: Car MOT (added 09/01/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding (added 09/01/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/01/2020)
- Full CV (added 09/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Vrq (added 09/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Integrating Montessori (added 09/01/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Cache level 3 childcare and education (added 09/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 09/01/2020)
- DBS Check (added 09/01/2020)
- UK Passport (added 09/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.