I am an energetic, supportive and flexible nanny with over ten years’ experience who is able to work on weekends or weekdays and to assist smaller or larger families. I have a genuine love for children, take great delight in supporting a child’s development and in making playtime fun. I have been told that my bubbly personality and friendly nature make me ideally suited to the childcare field. I am able to tailor my communication style depending on the age and character of a child, I am attentive to their needs whilst also being assertive in a friendly manner when necessary.
I have 13 years experience in working with children mainly in Australia. The age varied from 3 months old babies to 13 years old child. I worked in many different child care centres across Sydney and Brisbane through agencies like Randstadt, Expect a Star, My little friends, Help at Hand and more... I also worked as a nanny for many years as I enjoyed it even more then working in the child care centres. In both roles: childcare assistant and nanny my duties included: feeding babies and putting them a sleep, documenting their food intake and length of sleep for their parents, changing nappies, maintaining safe and clean environment, stimulating play..
With older children choosing creative games and craft & music activities to stimulate their imagination, developing emotional, mental, social skills, role playing, fun physical exercises and dance to aid their physical strength, flexibility, developing motor & cognitive skills and enhancing the happiness and positivity. Preparing & serving snacks and meals, encouraging good manners & good eating habits, sharing with friends... and more.
I lived in Australia for many years where I started my career in working with children. In 1999 I gained a Certificate III in Childcare through TAFE Melbourne and started working at child care centres at first to change that for a nanny position which I enjoy much more
- Experience of looking after babies right through to older children.
- Able to be calmly assertive and effectively diffuse situation.
- Can work 8 hour days.
- Willing and able to do light housework.
- Ability to potty train children.
- Capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English, Italian and Serbo-Croatian language.
- Have checkable references
- Tidy, Organised and reliable
- Posses a cheerful, easygoing and flexible personality
- Enjoy working with children.
- Able to deal with stressful days.
- Non smoker
- Have a driving licence
- Have a First Aid Certificate
Excellent references available on request
I am at the moment available and flexible with days and times as I have moved to London, West Ealing.
|Last Updated: 27/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
from £12 to £14 depending on the number of children
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Cert.III & Blue Card Australia (added 22/01/2020)
- Reference: Card from Charlie (added 16/01/2020)
- Reference: Reference Kylie Davies (added 16/01/2020)
- Reference: Reference Karryn Koster (added 16/01/2020)
- Reference: Reference Brigett 13yr (added 16/01/2020)
- Reference: Reference Howard Packer (added 16/01/2020)
- Reference: References ×3 (added 14/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.