My name is Georgia I am 22 years old and currently in my final year of my paediatric nursing degree at university.
Alongside providing care for predominately children I have also cared for adults in both personal and clinical settings.
I am passionate about providing individualised care for all children and their families.
I am a friendly, bubbly and hard-working person who is happy to help anyone where I can.
Personal statements and references can be retrieved if required.
I also don’t currently have a full driving license, but i’m learning to drive.
Please message me if you have any questions or if interested in my profile :)
- Nursery child care practitioner for 8 months during study.
- Health care Assistant for 12 months and currently.
- 2 months work experience in a private nursery.
- Caring for Children in Varied child care settings during nursing placements. Caring for all children. Including children with age variations and varied care needs.
- Forget me not children’s hospice 5 week placement experience, caring for children with varied needs and health conditions in hospice and in home environments.
- Pottery painting, hosting children’s parties and entertainment for 18 months.
- Also baby sitting experience for family and friends for years.
I currently have 8 GCSE’s ranging from C grade to A. Including maths, science and English.
I have a level 3 extended diploma in Art from Leeds college of art.
I have a level 3 health and social care certificate in the grade A*
Also a current up to date first aid training certification and DBS.
Proof of these qualifications and training can be given if requested.
My availability is occasional weekends and weekdays.
Feel free to message to discuss :)
|Last Updated: 05/07/2021|
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
My fee is £9 an hour.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.