A Qualified Early Years professional responsible for the well-being, caring and education of children. Capable of providing a safe, secure and caring environment for the children. Ensuring that the personal needs of the children are met on a daily basis. Keeping all aspects related to the children on a top-notch condition. Able to communicate in English, Spanish and Portuguese on a clear and professional manner with children and adults alike. Proven track of building relationships base on trust and mutual understanding. Open to travel.
• Facilitating programs and events accordingly to their age range.
• Developing and implementing bespoke activities for their well-around development.
• Making healthy and appetizing meals for the children.
• Responsibly for the maintenance equipment related to the care of the children.
• Communicating with parents on all aspects of the children’s requirements.
Qualified Teacher/ Tracheostomy & NIV: CPAP & BiPAP Nurse Assistant
|Last Updated: 21/05/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
from £10 per hour/ negotiable
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Exam Certificate: QTS (added 26/02/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 26/02/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.