I am 60 years of age, married with 2 adult children and 5 grandchildren aged between 11 & 17 years of age. I am a very sociable person and like to be around good company, I am honest, trustworthy, reliable and a good timekeeper. My hobbies are reading, knitting and leisurely walks. I am a non smoker,in good health and an active person.
I am an experienced level 3 Early Years Practitioner, working within the childcare sector for the past 13 years. I have taken on various roles within this sector, also undertaken training relevant to my role. I have experience in working with SEND children and have worked within a breakfast and afterschool club working with 3 - 11 year olds, I have also worked within a baby room with 0-2 year olds. I am currently working at a Pre School with 2-4 year olds where I have taken on the role of Deputy Manager for the last 2 years. I have a current upto date DBS and am level 3 Safeguarding deputy. I have previously worked within the Home Care sector for RMBC for 8 years. I currently take care of a vulnerable lady aged 91 years, assisting with household chores, shopping and outings, which I have done for the last 20 years.
Level 3 City & Guilds NVQ in Early Years -2010
Level 2 City & Guilds NVQ in Early Years - 2007
Level 2 Food Safety & hygiene for Catering- 2020
Paediatric 1st aid 12 hour course - 2019
Prevent & Channel training - 2019
Level 3 Safeguarding (Working Together) - 2019
Manual Handling & Hoisting techniques - 2015
Supporting Children with SEND - 2017
EHCP training - 2017
SEND working with Parents - 2017
Courageous conversations - 2017
Promoting Equal Opportunity - 2007
Early Help Assessment skills training - 2016
Communication Speech & Language - 2012
Any availability except Tuesday and Saturday am.
|Last Updated: 21/05/2020|
- Household Help from £9.00 per hour
- Training Certificate: Early Help Assessment (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: SEND working with Parents (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Education, Health and Care Plan (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Supporting children with SEND (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Manual Handling (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Safeguarding (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent & Channel training (added 21/05/2020)
- Marriage Certificate (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Allergy Awareness (added 21/05/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene (added 21/05/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 21/05/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric 1st aid (added 21/05/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Passport (added 21/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.