Hi, my name is Ella, and I am currently looking to offer my babysitting services alongside my current job working with SEN and complex needs young adults, as part of my experience while I study to become a Midwife longterm.
I can offer assistance with homework, school projects and other activities where required.
- Full Enhanced DBS Checked and trained in basic life support.
- Experienced in working with Special Educational Needs children/adults.
- Full flexibility in working hours, I also offer overnight sitting where required.
- Based in GU22 (Woking), but am willing to travel - for further details/rates please send a message/email to the contact details below.
Previous babysitting experience both personally and professionally, reference available on request.
Work Experience undertaken with a Childminder, and current work experience with SEN.
Full Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Checked
Basic Life Support Training
Please contact me to discuss availability :)
|Last Updated: 08/12/2020|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Fees vary and are individually tailored based on what help is required and how many children require looking after.
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.