Nanny in Hove
Babysitter in Hove
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Jul 2020 Last Updated Aug 2020 Last Login 29 Nov 2020
Hello parents! I’m Katya, and I love my job as a nanny and babysitter - I love working with kids! I’m a responsible and active person, creative, and I’m keen on photography and drawing. I’m originally from Moldova and have been living in the UK for 3 years. I’m fluent in both English and Russian.
I worked as a nanny for a 2 year-old girl for a period of 3 years. After that, I had a great experience as a kids activity coordinator in Turkey for 4 years (with children aged 0-12). Currently, I’m working as a nanny for a 2 year-old boy in the mornings (Monday to Wednesday, but this is flexible - I can change these days/times if needed elsewhere).
Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3
|Last Updated: 08/08/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Nannying from £10.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid certificate (added 06/08/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Katya. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Katya has been such a superb nanny for us. She's been looking after our 2.5 year old son James for a while now. We've had quite a few nannies over the years, but she's been the best by an absolute mile. Here's why:
1. She actually PLAYS with James, and TEACHES him things - she doesn't just "babysit" him. When we come back, he's learnt new songs, dances, games, stories. Bottom line, he has an amazing time with her, and we get an amazing break!
2. When they go out together, he gets some proper EXERCISE - they walk miles! Sometimes to the beach, or various different playgrounds, or to the Sea Life Centre, etc. (Katya is not one of those nannies who will take your child to an indoor soft play and sit on her phone for 4 hours!)
3. We completely TRUST our son with Katya. She is "in charge" when they are together, and I think that's important. It means that we don't have to worry about every little detail of how they're going to spend their time together (eg. does he need a hat today? or a coat? or wellies? or sun cream? where should they go? what should they do?). Having said that, it's also super easy for us to ask Katya to do certain things or take James to certain places - there's NO STRESS there at all.
4. If anyone wants to message us for more info or to ask any questions, or even if you want to have a phone call, please feel free to get in touch.
TL;DR - You should have Katya as your nanny too. We'll fight you for her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.