I am kind, friendly, understanding, empathetic, a good listener, active, professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
I have over 35 years of experience with children of all ages including newborn babies, premature babies, multiples, babies with reflux, colic, children with ADHD, learning difficulties, allergies etc.
Paediatric First Aid
I am free now for trouble shooting, temporary and part-time.
|Last Updated: 27/04/2021|
- Maternity Nursing from £18.00 per hour (net)
- Exam Certificate (added 22/02/2021)
- Full CV (added 22/02/2021)
- Training Certificate: MN + Sleep Training (added 20/07/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 20/07/2020)
- UK Passport (added 20/07/2020)
- DBS Check (added 20/07/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.