We are a family of 4.
2 full time working parents with 2 young boys aged 4 and 1.
We are looking for an active and engaging person to care for our two boys, 4 year old and 1 year old, on a full time basis.
Our requirements as follows:
- up to 8 hours per day from Mon-Thurs
- Nursery drop off and pick up required
- Lunches and dinners prepared for children
- Maintenance of toy room and children’s bedrooms
- Take children to local activities
- Engaging Nanny with desire to teach and encourage development
- Receive grocery deliveries and pack away
- Light housework
Our ideal Nanny will hold relevant qualifications and have solid experience with babies and toddlers. We would also prefer someone with First Aid qualifications, own transport and is a non-smoker. Childcare vouchers must be accepted.
If you're interested in this role, please do send us a message or "like" our profile.
|Last Updated: 18/09/2020|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.