I am 43, I live in Kingsteignton with my Husband & Sons who are 21 & 23. I have a full driving license & transport so I will travel if required. I am qualified in Make-Up Artistry & Hairdressing. I face paint in Dawlish Warren all year round from, 1pm - 5pm every Saturday & Sunday (This is offered to the public Free of charge, courtesy of the arcade I work in). I used to be a Registered Childminder but my circumstances changed and I no longer have suitable premises to re-register as I do not have a spare room. I set up General Home Help in 2013 after my Grandad died, to give others a bit more support in their own homes. I am available for added support in your home to assist with normal household tasks. I am 100% reliable. I have received BOTH COVID-19 Vaccinations.
I have life experience as a Mum of 2 son's Lewis 21 & Chris 23. I was a Registered Childminder in 2005 but no longer have suitable premises. I have completed a Group 2 Safeguarding Children Awareness Workshop run by Devon County Council, I have a Catering Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate & Paediatric First Aid. My home help services were set up in 2013 & I have assisted clients in their own home on and off in & around my other self employment.
Enhanced DBS 13th September 2019 – UCHECK Certificate Number
5th September 2019 Safeguarding Children Awareness (Group 2)
VTCT (awarding body);
06th June 2013 Make-Up Artistry NVQ3 Diploma.
08th July 2011 Hairdressing, NVQ 2 Diploma
11th January 2011Creatively-Cut-Hair Barbering, 1 Unit.
09th July 2010 Basic-Barbering I Unit.
05th July 2010 Hairdressing NVQ1
14th September 2019 Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
28th May 2020 Barbicide COVID-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry
I AM CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED UNTIL 2023 but will assist where possible with emergencies. I can assist with; - Light Cleaning, Basic Cooking, Shopping, Short Dog Walks, Keeping you, your Family, Pets company when at home or while attending appointments. I am happy to babysit however my insurance will not cover this as I have not obtained my NVQ 2 / 3 in Childcare. This wasn’t required as a registered Childminder when I initially started out and I do not have any desire to retrain.
If you require support on days not listed then give me a call and I can see if I have availability.
Payment of hours are via BACS or Cash on the booking date, a receipt will be given or emailed
(All personal information is kept secure inline with GDPR Regulations).
PLEASE NOTE THAT, DUE TO INSURANCE, I AM UNABLE TO OFFER PERSONAL CARE, TRANSPORT OR MEDICATION.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 then I can still assist with certain tasks like shopping.
If you are self isolating then you can block book my services, subject to availability.
Evenings, Nights and Weekends have a higher charge. Block bookings receive a discount that will be agreed at the time of booking.
|Last Updated: 13/10/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Household Help from £15.00 per hour
£12 per hour = days and evening hours (Weekdays)
£15 per hour = Night time support in the home over 7 hours (block booking discount).
£15 = per hour overnight & weekends babysitting.
Payment is due on the day of services received.
All bookings have a minimum booking time of 2 hours plus travel & parking.
All out of pocket expenses must be covered by the person booking.
I am self-employed and registered with HMRC. I will declare all earnings to include tips & will pay my own Tax, NI & Pension.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 14/07/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Tammy Beeks Level 2 Paediatric First Aid Training 28th August 2020 (added 08/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Training - Risks of Radicalisation and Support Home Office HM Government (added 18/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Early Years CPD Workshop Gross Motor Physical Development Skills Enable Early Reading Writing and Emergent Literacy (added 18/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: Julie Heywood Salon Manager Gershwins Hairdressing, Newton Abbot (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: Lynda Whyte Pavilion Amusements, Dawlish Warren (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: James Holland t/a John. Holland and Son's Pavilion Amusements (added 15/08/2020)
- Full CV (added 15/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene Catering Level 2 (added 15/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Devon County Council Safeguarding Children Awareness Group2 (added 15/08/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 15/08/2020)
- UK Passport (added 15/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 14/08/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.