I am Self-Employed in Make-Up Artistry Level 3. I face paint in Dawlish Warren all year round from, 1pm - 5pm every Saturday & Sunday. I am also a Level 2 qualified Hairdresser. I used to be a Registered Childminder but my circumstances changed and I no longer have suitable premises to re-register. I set up General Home Help after my Grandad died to give a bit more support to people in their own homes who want more than what the NHS offer. I have now decided to combine the 2 and offer support with babysitting. Paid Babysitting services have a maximum time limit of 2 hours in my home due to current laws however as I cover various general home help, I am available for added support in your home with babysitting and other basic household assistance.
I have life experience as a Mum of 2 son's Lewis 20 & Chris 22. I was a Registered Childminder in 2005 but no longer have suitable premises. I have completed a Group 2 Safeguarding Children Awareness Workshop run by Devon County Council and have a Catering Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.
VTCT (awarding body);
06th June 2013 Make-Up Artistry NVQ3 Diploma.
08th July 2011 Hairdressing, NVQ 2 Diploma
11th January 2011Creatively-Cut-Hair Barbering, 1 Unit.
09th July 2010 Basic-Barbering I Unit.
05th July 2010 Hairdressing NVQ1
14th September 2019 Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
Enhanced DBS 13th September 2019 – UCHECK Certificate Number
5th September 2019 Safeguarding Children Awareness (Group 2)
28th May 2020 Barbicide COVID-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry
My availability is purely to help keep your child safe while you are busy doing other things. I will be entertaining your child/ren in your own home or small trips out. If you are after someone that follows the rules of the Early Years Foundation then my services are not for you. I am available for a MAXIMUM of 2 hours each day in my home for "Babysitting services" however I am also available for support in the home to help with basic house assistance and longer babysitting duties. I am no longer a Registered Childminder as my premises are no longer suitable (No spare room). If you require support on days not listed then give me a call and I can see if I have availability.
Payment of hours are via BACS or Cash on the booking date, a receipt will be given or emailed.
|Last Updated: 08/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Household Help from £10.00 per hour
£10 per hour = days and evening hours babysitting (Weekdays)
£10 per hour = Night time support in the home over 7 hours (block booking discount).
£15 = per hour overnight & weekends babysitting.
Payment is due on the day of services received.
All bookings have a minimum booking time of 2 hours plus travel & parking.
All out of pocket expenses must be covered by the person booking.
I am self-employed and registered with HMRC. I will declare all earnings to include tips & will pay my own Tax, NI & Pension.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- First Aid Certificate: Tammy Beeks Level 2 Paediatric First Aid Training 28th August 2020 (added 08/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Training - Risks of Radicalisation and Support Home Office HM Government (added 18/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Early Years CPD Workshop Gross Motor Physical Development Skills Enable Early Reading Writing and Emergent Literacy (added 18/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: Julie Heywood Salon Manager Gershwins Hairdressing, Newton Abbot (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: Lynda Whyte Pavilion Amusements, Dawlish Warren (added 15/08/2020)
- Reference: James Holland t/a John. Holland and Son's Pavilion Amusements (added 15/08/2020)
- Full CV (added 15/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene Catering Level 2 (added 15/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Devon County Council Safeguarding Children Awareness Group2 (added 15/08/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 15/08/2020)
- UK Passport (added 15/08/2020)
- DBS Check (added 14/08/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.