I am a 20 year old student, currently studying an undergraduate degree in Secondary Science Biology with QTS at a local University. I have 10 GCSE’s A-B including a B in Maths & English, and have 3 A-Levels (Biology, Psychology & RS)
Please call/ text me on
I have two years experience in tutoring at a tuition centre but can now offer private tutoring across all ages - online or face to face. I am also currently a trainee Biology teacher at a secondary school.
- 10 GCSEs - A-B (including B in Maths & English)
- 3 A-Levels - Biology, Psychology, RS
- Currently studying an undergraduate degree in secondary science Biology with QTS
|Last Updated: 06/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £10.00 per hour
- For tutoring minimum £10-£15 an hour depending on the level of work
E.g GCSE - £15 an hour per student (but willing to negotiate)
- Babysitting; £10 (but willing to negotiate)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.