Nanny / Mother's Help / Tutor with 8 years of International Childcare experience, available in the Platt/Borough Green area for in-home, after-school assistance, on weekdays with some flexibility to work at other times, by prior agreement.
I've traveled quite a bit, love meeting and working with people in different environments, learning about cultures, and trying new things. I love kickboxing, salsa dancing, and singing and love to encourage and support the children I work with, in their interests and creative/academic pursuits.
I have been heavily involved in my brother's care due to parents health issues and have now worked with eight families in a professional capacity.
- Sole charge / in-charge whilst parents work from home,
- Up to four children (sometimes eight during play-dates) under the age of 10,
- Experience caring or working with children and young people up to the age of 16,
- Home-schooling during lockdown/homework help,
- Music practice (Guitar / Piano),
- Basic Makaton (Children's Sign Language)
- Care of children with SEN, particularly Autism,
- Transport of children to/from school/activities by car/walking/public transport/bicycle (with children's seats/children cycling on roads),
- Mother's Help / Housekeeping Duties,
- Babies from the age of 6 months of age.
My methods of childcare are very similar to those practiced in Montessori schools in that I believe that every child should be treated as an individual, their skills and passions should be recognised and a flexible approach used in order to best support their development.
Alongside my Childcare duties in my most recent role and in preparation for my university application and potential future work/studies, I have recently completed a certificate in Child Protection. This course is centered around Children's Rights from a Humanitarian perspective, however, it does include various elements of Safeguarding and Childhood Development which have helped to develop a more theoretical understanding of Childcare in different capacities.
I am currently studying an Access to Higher Education Diploma online which does mean I am limited to a 4.45 pm start on Tuesdays and a 4.15 pm start on Thursdays.
Ideally, I'm looking for something which is 5 pm-7 pm Mon-Fri or 3/4 evenings a week but I can also do Mon/Wed/Fri day times for the right role.
|Last Updated: 22/12/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
12 GBP net per hour/weekly rate can be negotiated
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 21/09/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Emergency First Aid (added 21/09/2020)
- DBS Check (added 21/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.