Hi, I’m Anna, a new undergraduate student at the University of Winchester studying liberal arts and sociology with the hopes of going into childcare and eventually law. Working with children has been a passion of mine for quite some years now and I’m hoping to continue doing so.
I enjoy being outdoors, cooking and spending time with children as well as completing household chores (anything that will help you out and make life just that little bit easier).
I’m free Mondays from 5pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the afternoons/evening, Thursday till 1pm then again from 5pm and all day Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Feel free to give me a call for a more personal conversation/get to know one another.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
Although most of my official experience is tailored towards 10 year olds and over, I have younger siblings/relative who I’ve helped look after for years.
- I’ve worked as a peer mentor during secondary school to those in the lower years
- I’ve worked with NCS (national citizen service) for two years on both local and regional youth boards
- I’ve worked with the mental health charity Mind for some time
- I was charity leader and student Vice President in my sixth form
- I’ve completed silver and gold (next summer) Duke of Edinburgh
- I am bilingual, at an experienced level in Hungarian
- I have been cooking since a young age and have worked at restaurants collectively for a year now
A Levels Belfairs Academy – Leigh-on-Sea. Sept 2018 to June 2020
- Economics - D
- Sociology - D
- Business (C-tech) - Merit
GCSEs Belfairs Academy – Leigh-on-Sea. October 2015 to June 2018
- English language - grade 7
- Photography – grade 6
- Maths - grade 5
- Physics – grade 4
- English Literature – grade 4
|Last Updated: 01/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 16/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.