Babysitter in Cardiff
Usually responds within 30 minutes
Female Member since Sep 2020 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 28 Jul 2022
I have a positive, proactive approach to my work, an ability to multitask and a high energy level. Moreover, I am a caring, enthusiastic individual with a mature outlook. I’m based in Cardiff and now a full-time nursery practitioner at a Montessori nursery. I can only do babysit in the evenings or on the weekends.
I have been working as a nanny for multi-national families (including Europeans and Americans) in Vietnam. As a consequence, I am very familiar with the responsibilities of:
? Ensuring the safety and well-being of children.
? Undertaking appropriate creative or educational activities with the children.
? Preparing bottles for babies and care of feeding equipment.
? Scheduling and coordinating children's activities.
? Taking children to school.
? Organizing appropriate outdoor activities with the children.
? Supervising nap and bed times (including the CTCT sleep technique).
? Reading with the children.
I have always received excellent feedback from my employers alike and will be happy to pass on references when required.
- BA (Hons) English from The University of Social Sciences and Humanities Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City.
- A levels & GCSE Vietnamese equivalent.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering.
- Updated DBS check
- Paediatric first aid certificate.
- Doing L3 in childcare.
I am available everyday.
|Last Updated: 24/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £9.45 per hour
My Local Schools
- Reference (added 24/10/2020)
- Full CV (added 14/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering (added 24/09/2020)
- Marriage Certificate (added 24/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.