A highly motivated individual. Confident communicator with excellent practical skills. Degree educated, professional with an extremely resilient attitude. Looking to further my career through supporting children, adolescents and families. My particular interests include helping disadvantaged families and young people by promoting well-being whilst aiming toward building a bright and positive future
I have an abundance of experience working with children of all ages.
Paediatric First Aid (Ofsted Recognised)
BA/BSc Combined Honours in Childhood and Youth Studies and Sociology
• Interdisciplinary skills
• Knowledge of current issues impacting on children lives
• Current policies and practice developments
• Child health well-being and development
• Protection of vulnerable children and young people
• Youth identity
• Cultures and transitions
• Children’s rights in a local and global context
• Social relation and social structures
• Social welfare provision and society
• Project work
• Conducting surveys and collecting data
BSC (Hons) Adult Nursing
Completed foundation year
Access to Higher Education
Foundation certificate in Food Hygiene
GNVQ (Intermediate) Health and Social Care
Woodford Lodge High School
|Last Updated: 22/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Childminding from £12.00 per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.