I am an undergraduate student who doing the Childhood education at University of Huddersfield. I already got the graduation of early year education (BA) and a kindergarten teacher certification in China, I also got the certification of DBS.I can speak three languages which are English, Mandarin and Cantonese. I have several years’ teaching experience and professional knowledge, which created my well organizing skills, observing skills and time management.
I have previous experience as a kindergarten teacher working for a private kindergarten in Shenzhen, China. I had been in this role working alongside children for 4 years. There were about 35 children in my classroom daily, the age of students I taught were between 3 to 7 years old. My key role was developing children in all kinds of skills, giving support to enhance their language, art, science, health, social skills, and help them to complete their assignments, prepare materials, along with supervising activities of the students. Also, I have completed my 2 months placement at a nursery in Leeds and gained employment after my placement due to my performance. By combining my experience and knowledge of teaching in both China and within the UK, I have a full grasp and understanding of children’s needs and how to innovate common practice within the educational setting through engagement with the children.
• Kindergarten Teacher Qualification Certification, issued by Chinese government
• National Mandarin Proficiency Test (PSC)
• Association for Childhood Education International: International Certified Montessori Educational Guidance Teacher
• China Central Radio and TV University Certification of Graduation
• Vocational and Further Education Department, Central China Normal University Certification of Graduation
If you have any further questions please contact me, my email address is
|Last Updated: 07/02/2021|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Training Certificate: Montessori teacher (added 08/10/2020)
- DBS Check (added 08/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.