Nanny in Edinburgh
Babysitter in Edinburgh
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Oct 2020 Last Updated Jan 2021 Last Login 26 Feb 2021
I'm a graduate from The University of Edinburgh (Medical Sciences). I'm originally from Madrid (Spain) and have been involved in proficient orchestras for over 10 years. I'm kind and empathetic and have a great appreciation for cultural diversity. When I nanny I enjoy doing arts and crafts, drawing, playing games (board games, made-up games...) and reading books.
- Currently nannying 2 boys ages 4 and 6: I pick them up from school, we play in the park and on our way home (sometimes for over an hour), we play at home or do arts and crafts, sometimes I give them a bath and I help with household duties here and there
- Babysat two 5-year-old children on the weekends, organised games and helped with homework
- Lead volunteer for 2 years with the Spanish Red Cross at an education program for children aged 5-12 (8h/week)
- Medical volunteer in rural Honduras and Ritsona Refugee camp (Greece) with at-risk communities
- Social Care Worker (9 months) visiting elderly and people with disabilities at their homes. Assisted with personal hygiene, medication, mobility, meal preparation and promoted independence
- 3 years involvement with Edinburgh Sustainable Projects Abroad society (President, Secretary, Fundraising and Advertising convenor) organising student volunteering trips
BSc. Medical Sciences Honours
First Aid Course (Spanish Red Cross)
Sexual Harassment Prevention Course (Edinburgh University Student Association)
I'm very flexible!
|Last Updated: 26/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- EU Passport (added 24/10/2020)
- PVG Check (added 24/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.