LIVE IN or ROTA . Help the child to be bilingual with French language
- French Native Nanny Governess.
- NVQ level 2 and 3 in Childcare
- Promote bilingualism to the child on his daily routine
- I am accredited with the Jersey Child Care Trust
- Paediatric First Aid Course (British Red Cross )
- Advanced Safeguarding for Children Level 2
- More than 1 year of teaching experienced in EYFS from 2 to 6 years old
- Experienced special educational needs (SEN)
- 6 years of experience as a nanny (UK, France live in/out)
- Advanced Child Development expertise
- Early childhood development, language, acquisition of pre-reading skills, development of gross and fine motor skills
- Light Housekeeping/ Errands /Cooking
An enthusiastic, gentle, energetic and well-educated Nanny for 5 months to 10 years old children to have the benefit being bilingual. Promote bilingualism to the child on his daily routine, books,tape song,stories,discussion every days.
I am a natural nanny that has been influenced by gentle and positive education approaches. I have been a private nanny for 6 years in France and UK.
Early Childhood Education Preschool teaching with children from 2 to 6 years old working. Works as a personal teacher for an 3 years old autistic child.
Possess high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with children and families. Encourages the Self-esteem to make progress toward goal.
Respectful with a calm attitude,organised, pragmatic. Will offer seamless integration into the household, respecting the boundaries and established structure.
Restant à vôtre disposition,
French Baccalauréat Général
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (level 2/3)
References on request
Interview now for start September 2021
|Last Updated: 03/10/2021|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
£12 net/per hours from 40h /weekly as LIVE IN or ROTA
Included 1 babysitting Monday to Thursday
Week-end availability/ Flexible
Sole in charge or with parents
ROTA: To be discussed
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.