Committed with a range of skills. Keen to develop skills and knowledge in this field supporting individuals, both adults and young people, enabling independence and encouraging and supporting with wellbeing. Holder of a clean current driving license. Able to use own initiative, whether working alone or in a team.
I am reliable, hardworking, flexible within the workplace including time and location, working shifts or unsocial hours. A good listener, communicating well within the team and also with individuals using a service.
I am patient and calm when working with others, with a willingness to train for the future completing further qualifications and training as required. Loyal and dependable and likes stability, also making a difference to the lives of those I support.
Now living in Hemel Hempstead and working as a TA in local schools and looking to go to University in September 2021 studying Children and Adolescent Studies
I support two young people (age7 & 8) in their own home/ to access the community both of whom have Special Educational Needs (SEN). I have received practical experience in a home setting along with training provided by:
• Local charities such as Space, ADD-Vance, Families in Focus
• Post Institute
• Special Needs Jungle
• National Association Therapeutic Parents (NATP), of which I am a member
These include but are not limited to:
• Non-violent resistance training from NATP
• Autism and ADHD awareness
• Sensory Processing Disorder training
• Impact of trauma on early brain development
• Issues of children with Attachment disorders
• Food hygiene,
• Epilepsy awareness,
• Dementia awareness,
• End of life care,
• Research into the impact of stroke on the survivors
• First Aid
• Administration of medication
5 GCSE including English, Math, child development, business studies, life experience including understanding of a range of SEN and impact of early trauma
|Last Updated: 24/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Household Help from £15.00 per hour
- Utility Bill: COUNCIL tax (added 09/12/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/12/2020)
- DBS Check (added 09/12/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.