Hi! I’m Kimberly and I’m looking for a part-time babysitting job. I’m 25 and I stay in Morningside. I am caring, honest and reliable. I’m happy to do cooking, cleaning and I can help with home schooling. I would also be happy to help out with dog walking. I have a full driving license and my own car so can assist with school pick up or taking to activities.
I am currently babysitting for a family with 2 children, aged 3 and 5 on a Wednesday aswell as my full-time job. They’re lovely, energetic kids. I really enjoy looking after kids and I have a lot of patience with them. I have also looked after my nephew a lot, he is now 3 years old. A reference can be provided if required.
Unfortunately I don’t have any childcare related qualifications although I do work with the public (kids and adults) and have done for over 10 years so I can provide a work reference if needed. I have a keen interest in childcare and would like to carry this on long term as well as my full time job. I am DBS checked, have a full driving license and British passport.
I’m currently unable to commit to regular hours, however I can do a Monday, odd evenings and weekends if agreed in advance. Please message if at all interested. Thank you for reading!
|Last Updated: 24/04/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Household Help from £10.00 per hour
Can be discussed.
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at George Watson's College
- I provide pick ups at Rudolf Steiner School of Edinburgh
- I provide pick ups at South Morningside Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Bruntsfield Primary School
- I provide pick ups at St Peter's RC Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Boroughmuir High School
- I provide pick ups at James Gillespie's Primary School
- I provide pick ups at James Gillespie's High School
- I provide pick ups at Craiglockhart Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Sciennes Primary School
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/02/2021)
- UK Passport (added 09/02/2021)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 09/02/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.