Hi! I’m Kimberly and I’m looking for a part-time babysitting job. I’m 25 and I stay in Morningside. I’m fun, creative and caring. I’m currently babysitting for a family with 2 children, aged 2 and 4, usually a Monday and Friday. They’re lovely, lively kids. I am very patient, honest and reliable. I’m happy to do cooking, cleaning and I can help with home schooling. I would also be happy to help out with dog walking. I have my own car so can assist with school pick up or taking to activities.
I am currently babysitting for a family with 2 children, aged 2 and 4 usually on a Monday and Friday. I love kids and I have a lot of patience with them. I have also looked after my nephew a lot, he is now 3. A reference can be provided if required.
Unfortunately I don’t have any childcare related qualifications although I do work with the public (kids and adults) and have done for over 10 years so I can provide a work reference if needed. I am DBS checked, have a full driving license and British passport.
I’m currently on furlough until at least 27th April and am available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday just now. Once I am back to work I can be available on my days off. I can also do evenings and weekends if agreed in advance. Please message if at all interested. Thank you for reading!
|Last Updated: 02/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Household Help from £9.50 per hour
Can be discussed.
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at George Watson's College
- I provide pick ups at Rudolf Steiner School of Edinburgh
- I provide pick ups at South Morningside Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Bruntsfield Primary School
- I provide pick ups at St Peter's RC Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Boroughmuir High School
- I provide pick ups at James Gillespie's Primary School
- I provide pick ups at James Gillespie's High School
- I provide pick ups at Craiglockhart Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Sciennes Primary School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/02/2021)
- UK Passport (added 09/02/2021)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 09/02/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.