I have recently relocated to Aberdour, after living in London for 4 years and working as Teaching Assistant in Primary schools.
In August I will start the PGDE in The University of Edinburgh, which will qualify me as primary teacher. I am now employed full time as Pupil Support Assistant in a P1 class in Edinburgh.
I used to be a swimming instructor for children from 0 to 10 yo and I am an active person who enjoys running, hiking, swimming and practicing yoga.
Experienced in primary settings, I have developed an interest for Montessori education and play-based learning.
I possess a strong set of skills and strategies that makes me particularly suitable for children with ADHD and ASD.
I am looking for some extra work for the summer holidays (26/06-13/08). I am happy to cook and have active outdoor time, as well as support with gaps in Numeracy and Literacy emerged during the COVID disruptions.
My experience is extensive for:
- Autism (Attention Autism, Intensive Interaction, Team Teach safe handling techniques, Emotional Regulation)
- Speech and Language Therapy interventions for non-verbal/emerging-verbal children
- Maths mastery support
- Phonics tutoring (Read Write Inc method)
- planning and delivering activities for the development of fine motor skills
- Italian language
- physical development and sport
I have an honours degree in English and Arabic Languages and Cultures.
Certificates from courses attended:
- Team Teach
- First Aid (online)
- Speech and Language Therapy Teaching Assistant
Available during school summer holidays.
|Last Updated: 06/04/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £15.00 per hour
The fee will depend on the type of service we agree upon and the duration
- EU Driving Licence (added 06/04/2021)
- PVG Check (added 06/04/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.