Babysitter in Lincoln
Female Member since Feb 2021 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login Apr 2022
I am a fully qualified babysitter/educator, with a Level 3 in Children’s Play, Learning and Development, as well as a degree in Early Childhood Studies. I have experiences working with ages from birth to 11 years old. I am incredibly passionate about child education and play, and would love to spend time getting to know your children, to offer them amazing experiences indoors and outdoors!
I have experience working
with 0 to 11 year olds
GCSE: B in Children Development
BTEC Level 3 Children's Play, Learning and Development: DDM
BA Hons Early Childhood Studies: 2:2
Currently training for my PGCE/QTS at university to teach Primary education
I am training to become a primary school teacher, therefore my availability works outside of school hours. I am available evenings from 5pm to 10pm weekdays and I am flexible over the weekends. Feel free to contact me regarding hours, as I can be flexible to an extent, to meet your needs
|Last Updated: 15/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £8.20 per hour
- Training Certificate: Degree (added 15/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Teaching Assistant Diploma (added 12/02/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND) Diploma (added 12/02/2021)
- DBS Check (added 12/02/2021)
- Exam Certificate: GCSE Child Development (added 12/02/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 12/02/2021)
- UK Passport (added 12/02/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Children's Play, Learning and Development (added 12/02/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.