I am a 30-year-old, newly qualified teacher with a passion for child development. I have a sound knowledge of the CFE, having experience teaching the primary curriculum at a range of different stages.
I pride myself on being organised, enthusiastic, with clear communication skills. I am offering support for families to help develop their children's education.
Collaboratively work with other members of staff to develop my teaching practice at the different levels (P2/3, P7,
and Grade 4 in Belgium) ensuring the experience and outcomes were met to a high standard.
• Managed classroom’s with up to 25+ children at once, with a range of different learning needs where I delegate
tasks, react to behaviour/ engagement matters, and support any social and emotional issues children might face.
• Effectively organised and delivered a variety of lessons linked to the Scottish curriculum, to help children develop
as good 21st-century learners, using a range of resources to enhance the learning experience.
• Monitored student assessment while offering constructive feedback, helping the school keep track of any potential
additional support need interventions, through collaborative practice.
I have a 2:1 Degree in BA Honours in Primary Education from the University of Strathclyde.
I am registered with the General Teaching Council and hold a PVG, with classroom practice experience in P3/2, P7, and Grade 4 when I did a semester abroad in Belgium.
I am available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
|Last Updated: 17/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £10.50 per hour
- Full CV (added 17/03/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.