I am a fully registered child minder and experienced primary school teacher. I AM FULLY REGISTERED AS OF 02/10/21 I am looking to take ft/pt children ASAP. I will also be available for wraparound care for HIGHTERS HEATH SCHOOL AND NURSERY
I am a very friendly and caring person with 3 children of my own. My oldest daughter is 20 and is also now training to work in a day nursery as a nursery nurse. My son is 17 and is working and my youngest is 5 and currently in primary school at Highters Heath. I have been a teacher for many years and have now decided to change paths, so here I am.
I would love to have the opportunity to provide your child with a safe and stable childcare setting.
I am looking to potentially private tutor during the summer holidays. If you are interested, drop me a message
I am a primary school teacher with 23 years experience in EYFS and key stage 1. I have opted for a career change but still want to work with children, which is what I trained to do.
I am experienced with children who have a variety of needs, including behavioural and learning needs and I am also very used to planning and delivering activites for up to 30 children of varying abilities.
I have previously worked in many different schools and nurseries, taking on the role of nursery teacher a few times. I am familiar with the Development Matters document and have assessed children against the learning goals numerous times. I have also liaised with relevent agencies in helping to diagnose a child's condition.
I am regularly updating my CPD with the safeguarding and child protection guidelines, and I am recently re-qualified with Paediatric First Aid, Food and Hygeine level 2 and a BA hons degree in teaching with QTS. I have a clean DBS check and have certificates for childcare in the home and child workforce in schools on the update system.
For tutoring I will be available in the weekdays at the stated times...
I am available all year round except for the Christmas holidays, and 2 weeks
I will have 3 full time spaces or a number of part time spaces for under 4s plus 2 more for wraparound care for under 8s, with pick ups and drop offs to Highters Heath Primary school.
I will be offering breakfast for early drop offs from 7.30am onwards and will take them to school. I will also be available to collect from there and can offer an evening meal if necessary and will close at 6pm.
I can be flexible with times if given notice. Please message me for more information.
It would also be helpful if potential parents could be more specific on their profile about their requirements eg, which days, which schools for wraparound etc so we can find you. I would love to help you but some people are very vague.
|Last Updated: 22/10/2021|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
I charge hourly rates with discount for full time places
My Local Schools
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 02/10/2021)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 03/07/2021)
- DBS Check (added 22/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Duty (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety for Homeworkers (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety Basics (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to childcare certificate (added 07/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: British Values (added 07/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 07/06/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid level 3 (added 03/06/2021)
- Marriage Certificate (added 02/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: Teaching qualification certificate (added 29/05/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Child minding Certificate (added 29/05/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Food Hygeine level 1 and 2 (added 29/05/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Safeguarding Certificate (added 29/05/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 29/05/2021)
- UK Passport (added 29/05/2021)
Below are the latest reviews for Emma. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I have meet a lot of childminder's but never ever so prepared like Emma. Every aspect was on tip-top ( safety and comfort for a child in 100%) i would strongly recommend that childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.