Hi there!! I am a bubbly, enthusiastic person with lots of personality and confidence! Im trustworthy and responsible when necessary and adore working with children! I am lots of fun and however show discipline when need to, I have experience working with and teaching younger children and would love to help out. I have 5 years of babysitting experience around the high Wycombe area however are more than happy to travel around as I own my own car. During summers holidays I have also done full time nannying for a family and really enjoyed that! I am super hardworking and would plan activities and do my very best to keep children of all ages entertained and engaged. I am more than happy to cook, clean, help with school work and also do school runs. My availability is really good, Im available all days of the week, can do early mornings, late evenings and weekends too! Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions.
Teaching (dancing to younger children) babysitting, and nannying
10 GCSEs and a Level 3 BTEC diploma in performing arts
Very good availability. I am free every day now I’ve graduated from college. Mornings and evenings and also weekends! Any time.
|Last Updated: 07/07/2021|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hughenden Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bledlow Ridge School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Naphill and Walters Ash School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Cadmore End CofE School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Stokenchurch Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Lane End Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at West Wycombe Combined School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Mill Lane Community Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.