Full Time Nanny Job in Woking
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Aug 2021 Last Updated Oct 2021 Last Login 13 Oct 2021 Email
Many thanks for reading our advertisement.
We are a family living in central Woking, walking distance from the station, library, Woking Park and children’s school
.We are looking for a reliable long-term nanny. Starting date is flexible for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate would be someone available for the after-school hours (from 3 pm), Monday to Friday or Monday to Thursday however for the right nanny the family can be extremely flexible tailoring the jobplan around the candidate's preferences, for instance:
- accept applicants available to work 2/3 afternoons per week only.
- add hours during the school holidays and offer an annualised contract
- increase the weekly hours with 1 full day per week
- add extra-hours if the candidate is available to help with some housekeeping/ironing (2-3 regular extra hours per week for children’s clothes ironing and kids’ bedroom/playroom cleaning can be easily added. The hours can be increased further according to the candidate’s availability/preference)
- consider a candidate willing to work term-time only
The hours per week can be increased approx. up to 25 hours for a Mon to Fri role (more in case the nanny is happy to have an annualised contract).
Necessary for the role is to be patient, flexible and nice and having checkable references and DBS (or happy to get this). The ideal candidate should have true passion for working with kids, be able to work independently but also to follow parents’ indications working in team, be tidy and organised, be proactive and take initiative, be honest and reliable, a good communicator, look for a long-term role (min 1 year, ideally longer).
Preferable for the role but not necessary:
- live locally
- hold a clean driving licence
- previous professional experience in a nanny/childcare role, ideally with children of different ages
- speak a second language such as French, Spanish or Italian
- have an up-to-date first-aid course
Nannies who need to bring to work their child regularly cannot be considered.
Please contact me if you are interested or may know someone who can be interested in the role.
Feel free to message me for any question.
Many thanks in advance.
|Last Updated: 01/10/2021|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.