My name is mahria I am a nursery nurse I have been in early years about four years and I love to get stuck in and messy.
I have worked in four different branches of early years they have been ofsted graded as good. I am lots of experience with working with children 0 - 5 years.
NVQ level 2 and NVQ level 3 in child care
Food and hygiene level 2
Paediatric first aid certificate
Saturday and Sunday all day
|Last Updated: 28/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nursery work from £10.00 per hour
£10 an hour
- Training Certificate: Safe guarding (added 20/05/2022)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid certificate (added 20/05/2022)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 18/05/2022)
- UK Driving Licence (added 18/05/2022)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 18/05/2022)
- UK Passport (added 18/05/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.