Household Help in London: Hackney
Babysitter in London: Hackney
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Oct 2021 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 27 Jan 2022
I am a highly motivated, enthusiastic and professional character. I have a subtle yet affective approach when communicating with new people, growing up in a diverse environment taught me exceptional communication skills giving me the ability and understanding on how to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds. I have a positive attitude as I always remain optimistic and keen to take on new challenges.
Assistant nursery worker (Work Experience).
- Professional trained in childcare
- Assisting qualified staff workers as they help babies and children up to the age of 5 years, to develop, learn and play in a safe and supportive setting.
- Communicating with people of all ages, including the children, their parents and members of staff.
- Assisted in Cleaning and observing over play times
- Observing staff members, Practicing patience and calmness in a quite busy environment.
- Learnt to be sensitive and more understanding.
• 9 GCSE Qualifications ( GRADE 4-8 )
• English – 7
• Maths – 4
|Last Updated: 02/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Household Help from £12.00 per hour
- UK Passport (added 04/10/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.