I am a registered childminding assistant and babysitter with over 6 years experience looking after children in the Whitstable area. I have an enhanced DBS, paediatric first aid training, level 2 food safety and hygiene and safeguarding children certification.
I have been babysitting since the age of 16 years old, and am now a registered childminding assistant. I have cared for children from the age of around 6 months to 10 years.
I have a full enhanced DBS on the update service, paediatric first aid training, safeguarding children certification and level 2 food safety and hygiene.
I am available for evening and occasional day childcare. I drive and and have a car, and am available for late night babysitting or just for a few hours.
|Last Updated: 14/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
£9 per hour during the day/ evening and £10 after midnight. I have a minimum charge of £25 for babysitting.
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 29/10/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene (added 19/10/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 19/10/2021)
- UK Passport (added 14/10/2021)
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 14/10/2021)
- DBS Check (added 14/10/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.