Nanny in Lincoln
Babysitter in Lincoln
Female Member since Dec 2021 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login May 2022
A creative, dedicated, and compassionate English nanny and key stage 3 tutor with a great energy and natural warmth. A Native English speaker who also speaks basic Spanish with previous experience in caring for children from New-born to teenage years. A professional nanny with a firm yet sunny disposition when it comes to disciplining children, who believes it is the utmost importance for the parents and nanny to be implementing the same disciplines so the child can learn, grow and flourish creatively in a safe and understanding environment. Qualified and First aid trained, Madelaine is currently seeking a London based Rota nanny position and can provide tutoring for an additional fee.
please text/call me
• Providing daily sole charge and shared care for new-borns to teenagers.
• Establishing and carrying out a successful bedtime/ sleep routine.
• School pickups and accompanying child to extracurricular activities and classes.
• Organizing age-appropriate, stimulating activities.
• Managing the family diary.
• Cooking healthy balanced meals each day and preparing snacks/ packed lunches.
• Accompanying family on travels abroad.
• Ensuring children are content and happy.
• Helping Children with Homework and school projects.
• Household duties such as: laundry, Ironing, loading, and unloading dishwasher, cleaning surfaces, sweeping, and mopping.
• Bottle feeding, nappy changing and potty training.
• Baby led weaning.
• Providing parents and guardians with regular verbal and written reports of child’s progress.
• Providing tutoring up to Key Stage 3.
Level 3 Diploma, Health and Social Care, WAC Arts College, London 2018- 2019
Level 3 Diploma, Economics and Sociology, WAC Arts College, London 2018- 2019
Level 3 Diploma, Performing Arts, WAC Arts College, London 2018- 2019
Currently seeking a full time rota nanny role. Also currently available for temp nanny work and baby sitting work on evenings and weekends. Please feel free to contact me and let me know if you are interested.
|Last Updated: 07/12/2021|
- Babysitting from £20.00 per hour
- Nannying from £17.50 per hour (net)
- Full CV (added 14/12/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.