I am a 19 year old trying to get through university doing a primary teaching course. I live near Abingdon. I am currently learning to drive. I am willing to work with a wide range of ages and needs.
I have experience with children ranging from 3 months to 7 years old. I have had this experience through various placements in nurseries and schools I have a level 3 course in early years and education, as well as being first aid trained
I have a level 3 qualification in early years and education. I have a level 2 award in support work in schools. I also have completed a course on children's perspectives on play and also a course on attachment in the early years. I am currently studying a Bachelors degree in primary education at university.
As I am at university, I would be available for school holidays.
|Last Updated: 11/04/2022|
- Babysitting from £6.00 per hour
£6.00 before 10pm
£8 after 10pm, but willing to negotiate these
- DBS Check (added 16/03/2022)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 certificate in childcare and education (added 16/03/2022)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 award in support work in schools (added 16/03/2022)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 diploma in childcare and education (added 16/03/2022)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid certificate (added 16/03/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.