I’m Paige 18 years old
I have 3 siblings one which has just been born
I am currently doing my level 3 childcare and practitioner degree with a childminder
I am looking to go into a nanny job
I’m hard working I love watching children grow and gain confidence over years and I like knowing I helped building there little personalities. I do loads of activities with the kids I work with
Invoking the maths and literacy and reading and role play helping them before school and during. I love working with kids and helping parents when needed.
I have an enhanced dbs and currently doing my safeguarding course and getting on with food hygiene and paediatric first aid.
I have worked with a childminder 1 to1 with a year
And worked with children from newborn to 11
I have C in maths English
I have B in physics and biology
And a B in food and prep
I have Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm from the middle of august this year
Is have Monday and Friday 8am to 6pm from now
|Last Updated: 15/06/2022|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
This can be negotiated
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at York High School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Carr Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Woodthorpe Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Westfield Primary Community School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Acomb Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hob Moor Community Primary Academy
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.