Full Time Nanny Job in London Borough Of Ealing
Usually responds within 24 hours
Member since Jun 2022 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login Jul 2022
We are a family of 3: two full-time working parents and a baby boy who will be 7 months when Mum goes back to work. We are extremely family-oriented.
We are looking for a full-time nanny to look after our son, Ezra. We can be flexible about the preference of the nanny; either live-in or live-out, with the understanding that we need our nanny to be able to start early (7am) and work 60 hours per week from the middle of August.
Ezra is a happy, chilled baby who loves social interaction. He is not in nursery so will need full-time care.
We are looking for someone who can look after Ezra from 7am-7pm Monday to Friday, but is also flexible, given our jobs, and would be available to start earlier sometimes (6.30am-6.30pm).
Below is a list of what we are looking for and key responsibilities:
- Someone who can speak English well.
- Experience looking after young babies for a few years.
- Someone who has a passion for childcare and takes initiative to suggest different developmental activities. We want someone who has the capacity to nurture and encourage Ezra's development; ideally some formal training and understanding of the Montessori model (but not critical).
- Ideally should spend time both teaching and playing including reading, singing, drawing/painting and helping him discover new experiences through sensory play, arts and crafts.
- Must be able to cook healthy food for him and, if time allows, cook a meal for the family (e.g. if I do dinner and bath time with Ezra, you may have time to make a meal for the family).
- Be responsible for keeping Ezra's clothes and nursery clean, toys tidy, as well as cooking and preparing him breakfast, lunch and dinner, and cleaning up after meal times. Generally be expected to keep the house tidy after play.
- Be happy to undertake some light household duties while looking after Ezra (e.g. fill dishwasher, put in his laundry, light vacuum if the living area needs it, go grocery shopping for anything needed for Ezra's food, etc.).
- Neither my husband or I smoke so would only like non-smokers.
|Last Updated: 02/07/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.