Carly Scott's Reviews
Childminder
Parents say
Parents consistently praise this childminder as caring, patient and professional, creating a warm, home-like environment where children feel safe and happy. She communicates well, supports developmental milestones, and goes above and beyond. Families describe strong bonds formed with their children and would highly recommend her without hesitation.
Summary generated by AI from the text of recent member reviews
Parent reviews
Below are the latest reviews for Carly Scott. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We had such a wonderful experience with Carly. She is incredibly kind, caring, patient and attentive, and you can really see how much she loves what she does.
Our daughter absolutely adored Carly and built such a lovely bond with her. She always felt happy, comfortable and safe in her care, and it was so lovely to see how excited she was to spend time with her.
We are truly grateful to Carly for all the care, kindness and happy memories she gave our daughter. She will definitely be missed, and we would highly recommend Carly to any family! ❤️
by
Antonina
on 03/09/2026
My daughter has been at Carly’s since she was 8 months old and is sadly leaving to start pre-school. Carly has been amazing from the get go, she’s goes above and beyond and is super flexible with hours when needed. The setting is like being with a family, I’m really sad that my daughter is leaving as if it was up to me she would stay with Carly forever. She has thrived at Carly’s and all the babies/toddlers get treated as her own. I would 100% recommend Carly to anyone!
by
Sophie
on 27/08/2026
Started my little girl here for childcare whilst at work she loves carly, i cannot thank her enough for helping me out as i have no family to help, and she has been a gid send to me and my little girl. Always goes above and beyond lots of communication througout the day which put me at ease, thankyou carly
by
Natalie
on 27/07/2026
What can I say!? Carly has looked after my little girl since she was a baby. From our first meeting we felt safe, secure and reassured that our girl would be in the best hands. Carly is very professional and so trustworthy! Communication is always impecable and her care has helped to shape our girl and helped her to meet her milestones! Our girl has made so many friends though Carly and I am sure that we will have a friend for life. Because childminding is more than just a job to her! You can tell that she genuinely cares about each and every child under her care! I would 100% recommend Carly to anyone looking for a childminder!
by
Claire
on 30/06/2026
Carly has looked after my twin boys since 2022 when they were just over 1. It really is a home away from home, in fact when the twins aren't in the setting they ask to go, I don't think I'm as fun as carly . From the moment I met carly i knew she was the right person, she built an instant rapport both with the boys and myself and at the Time the twins were so shy. My boys were born 8 weeks premature and she has constantly helped them strive to meet their milestones, raising concerns if there were any and hearing mine if I had. I would recommend this setting and carly to anybody wholeheartedly. I knew my boys were safe, secure and enjoying their day. My boys will miss this setting and their friends so much when they leave! Thank you carly you've been the best x
by
Lauren
on 24/02/2025