• I am very enthusiastic and have always been passionate to work within the child care/education sector.
• I feel my communication skills are one of my strengths as I am articulate, have a positive energetic approach and believe I am a good listener. I am able to express myself clearly too all audiences, children and adults.
• I am confident and have a can do approach.
• I am reliable, and consider myself to be approachable and open minded.
I have over 10 years of experience working with children in a professional setting from the ages of birth to 11. However have many more years experience looking after children in my spare time.
I trained in a nursery to get my level 3 childcare qualification and have worked in Italy as a temp nanny. I now work as a nanny looking after two children aged 2 & 5, however need another job to go along side it.
NVQ L3 in childcare
10 GCSE B-E grade
I'm available on a Thursday and Friday. I’m also available most evenings for babysitting. I do have a 2.5 year old who goes to her grandparents on a Monday due to my current working commitments but all the other days she would be with me. ( for the right family I could ask my in laws to swap the day) I also have a 6 year old who is at school full time.
|Last Updated: 12/08/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
£10-£15 per hour
or a monthly salary
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.