Hello, I'm sue, I'm a registered childminder based on Laceby acres. I've been childminding for 11 years now. My daughter also works with me as my assistant for the last 10 years.
I've had 5 children of my own,
We offer -
* pick up and drop offs, if required
* we are open from 5am untill 6pm mon to Friday
* I can offer overnight care if needed.,
* I have a secure garden,
* children's aged from 0 to 16 years.
* If you would like more information then please contact me.
* I have had 5 children now all grown up and become lovely adults.
* I have level 3 in home based childcare.
* I completed other training in childcare.
* we have both competed first aid training.
* we have both completed childcare course.
*.I have been an active childminder for 11 years.
* I received 5* in the food standard agency.
* I can provide home cooked meals if required.
* I received good in my ofsted report.
* we have had a lot of experience caring for babies as young as 5 weeks old.
* Level 3 in home based childcare.
* First aid
* Equip level 1&2.
* EYFS Training.
* Food Hygiene.
* Safeguarding Children level 1
5.30 am to 6pm Monday to Thursday
Over night care Monday to Thursday . Fridays before school only
|Last Updated: 09/12/2019|
- Childminding from £5.50 per hour
£5.50 hour. / £9.50 per hour unsociable from 5.30 am to 8am Or after 6 pm £11.00 bank holidays. Over night care £50 per night.
My Local Schools
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 26/07/2016)
- UK Passport (added 12/07/2016)
- UK Driving Licence (added 12/07/2016)
Below are the latest reviews for Sue and Maries. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I first found Sue and Marie on this website and instantly was amazed by there dedication to their job. They watched my son from 5 months old until he was 1 year and I saw a great deal of development within my son all because of Sue and Marie. They are wonderful childcare providers and have helped me through alot even outside of looking after my son. They are not somoen you just pay you also become friends and feel supported by them I was 17 when they looked after my son and started college and I am so proud of how far my son has come while being with them. If your wanting a childminder then look no further.
My daughter has been with Sue & Marie since she was 7 months old and is due to start full time school this year. I’ve never had any issues and since day one they have made me feel like I’m dropping my baby off with family members. My daughter loves going, always has so much fun. It’s a very relaxed setting and the needs of the children always come first. Highly recommended
Sue and her daughters are fabulous childcare providers, they helped our son who was sometimes unsure of others settle in perfectly with themselves and other children, sue was also able to provide us unsociable hours childcare and our little boy has come on leaps and bounds whilst in her care! Always tells us about his fun days, highly recommended!!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.