My name is Melanie Middlemass, I am 26 and I have been working with/babysitting children since the age 16. I am currently working with children for my job during the week but I am available to babysit weeknights. I am qualified to Level 3 in Childcare and I currently have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and I am DBS/CRB checked.
Thank you for looking at my profile!
- Looking after children aged 5weeks - 14years
- Babysitting for 9 years for families
- Looking after multiple children
- Writing daily diaries up for parents
- Taking children out on day trips
- Worked in a Crèche/Nursery environment
- Worked in a school environment
- Worked in Childminding environment
- I am qualified to Level 3 in Children's Care Learning and Development.
- I have a current DBS/CRB check.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Safegaurding Certificate.
- 7 GCSE's including a C in Child Development.
(Certificates can be seen on request).
- An introduction to child sexual exploitation level 2
- Child neglect level 2
- Fire safety in education level 2
- An introduction to the GDPR level 2
- Food hygiene and safety level 2
- Preventing bullying level 2
- Safeguarding young people level 2
- Being safe effective first Aid management in the setting level 2
- Child protection level 3
- Equality and inclusion in an early years setting level 2
- Improving children's learning through play level 2
- Promoting positive behaviour level 2
- Reflective practice in the early years level 2
- Supporting children with SEND in the early years level 2
- The SEND code of practice level 2
- Supporting early language development level 2
- Sustained shared thinking in the early years setting level 2
- The prevent duty in an early years environment level 2
- Understanding children's rights level 2
- Mental wellbeing in children and young people level 2
- Autism awareness level 2
- ADHD awareness level 2
- Concussion awareness level 2
- Dyslexia awareness level 2
- Equality and diversity level 2
(All certificates can be seen).
|Last Updated: 16/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
£5 per hour (can be discussed with parent/carer).
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.