Nanny in South Croydon
Female Non-smoker Member since Dec 2011 Last Updated Mar 2020 Last Login Jul 2020
A patient, caring and organised Nanny with 20 years experience, capable of effectively motivating and supporting children during their early School years. A proven record of caring for children of pre-school age. Always prepared to adopt flexible work practices to accommodate parent’s needs and wishes.
• Successfully nurtured 11 children from 3 months to 9 years of age.
• Assisted parents when necessary with babysitting duties out of hours.
• Maintained effective communications with parents and interested parties regarding children’s progress and sought authority for new activities aimed to progress their children.
20 years of working as a Nanny in private homes.
• Daily care and well-being of the children.
• Aiding the children’s growth and development with stimulating activities and conversations.
• Preparing and serving balanced and nutritious meals daily.
• Respecting and successfully utilising the wishes and workplace provided by the parents.
• Making good use of additional locations and facilities to further broaden the children’s horizons.
Nursery Nurse Examination Board.
Peadiatric First Aid Cerificate.
Current CRB check certificate is available.
References available upon request.
Ofsted registration could be considered if required.
Available Monday to Friday.
Usual working hours have been 7-30am to 6-00pm, though negotiable if amendments are required.
Currently looking for a minimum of 25 hours per week.
|Last Updated: 28/03/2020|
Negotiable according to working hours required.
Looking at present for £8 - £10 per hour net.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.