Fatima's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Fatima has written.

She was amazing and very hard working lady she looked after my children, For myself as a working parent, knowing that their are happy and being really well cared for is such a fantastic support. I was anxious about leaving my 3 children for the first time, but she made me feel very at ease, sending regular updates and responding to me when I send her a message. Fay house is perfectly set up for babies and toddlers, with a big space, clean well thought out toy areas, a large garden, everything safe and fun for the children, She's so calm, easy to talk to and has such a brilliant sense of fun with the kids AND with the parents i definitely recommend her services and I will continue of using her childcare setting for my 3 children.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 4 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Fatima Fatima about Avatar for Fay Fay (Childminder) on 05/10/2026