Alia's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Alia has written.

I honestly cannot recommend Mama Mia Bilingual Childminding Services enough. My three children have been going there, and they have been absolutely fantastic with them each and every time.
They are so caring, kind and patient, and I always feel confident knowing my children are safe, happy and well looked after. My children genuinely enjoy going there which gives me such peace of mind.
Communication has always been excellent, and they are very supportive and reliable. I also really value the bilingual environment as it's a wonderful opportunity for the children to naturally learn and develop another language while they play and have fun.
Mama Mia's dedication, kindness and professionalism are genuinely appreciated.
I am so happy with the care our children receive and feel very lucky to have found your exceptional services, my kids found a second home 😁 Highly recommend.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Alia Alia about Avatar for Mama Mia Mama Mia (Childminder) on 03/10/2026


Response by Avatar for Mama Mia Mama Mia on 04/10/2026:

Thank you so much, Alia, for the review. Your children are so wonderful.
Their care and well-being are our priority.