Sarah's Reviews

Childminder

5 stars 5 out of 5
4 ratings

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for Sarah. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

My son has always been really funny about going to new people, he usually takes a good few weeks of seeing the person consistently before warming up to them, however with Sarah he instantly came out of his shell! Sarah is great at keeping us up to date with his not just his general progress; but everything he does throughout the day! I know when he is here that I don’t have to worry about him at all!

If we have any issues with him, such as his diet, or behavioural, Sarah will discuss everything with me and works with me to ensure there is consistency between his childcare setting and at home.

I would highly recommend anyone needing childcare, to use Sarah. I wouldn’t dream of taking my son anywhere else

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Caroline Caroline on 24/09/2026

I can not reccomend Millie Moos enough! I was very nervous finding someone to care for my daughter but through recommendation, I found Sarah & Mandy. As soon as I met the ladies I felt at ease and the nerves soon disappeared about leaving my daughter. They both do a brilliant job with all the children and its clear they care so much about them all. My daughter has come on heeps since joining, from her talking, to her numbers, letters, her manners and even trying new foods. I feel like I can always speak to both Sarah & Mandy if I need any advice. I get daily check ins/photos on what my daughter is upto that day and weekly progress at the end of the week. Millie moos is also so so clean. Just the perfect place for the little ones, thank you so much, we would be lost without u xx

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Ashleigh Ashleigh on 17/09/2026

Can’t recommend Sarah & Mandy enough. Nothing is ever too much. They take everything in their stride and treat the children like their own. My son is always leaping out of my arms to get through the door. Worth their weight in gold 🫶🏻

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Ebony Ebony on 17/09/2026

I had the pleasure of working alongside Sarah at Sue’s House Sheffield (childminding service) and can confidently assure you that your children will be cared for in a safe and nurturing environment. Sarah is patient, compassionate, and creative, always coming up with fun activities that help children learn through play. If you want someone who will treat your children as if they were her own, Sarah is the perfect choice. Not only did I gain a wonderful colleague, but also a lifelong friend—and I’m certain you will, too.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Jill Jill on 12/08/2025


Response by Avatar for Sarah Sarah on 12/08/2025:

Awww Thank you Jill 🫶🏻
Such a lovely Review!

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.